Monday, December 17, 2012

039: Mama Monday, in tears.

Tragedy stuck the country last Friday.
More importantly, it stuck a small town community.
Specifically, it struck mamas and daddies.
It struck brothers and sisters.
It struck aunts and uncles.
It struck grandparents and godparents.

It struck dreams and hopes.
Blessings.
Wishes.

All that is left are prayers.

Prayers for abundant hugs in this time of grief.
Prayers for a graceful transition for the little angels.
Prayers for family gathering around the mourning.
Prayers for love and peace.

Lovely mamas of CT, I'm praying for you.
I know Nashville prays for you.
I know Tennessee prays for you.
I know America prays for you.
I know the world prays for you.

I know it will never be enough.
I hope you are surrounded with the warmth of family and well-meaning friends.

That's really all I can say. My tears are for you.
They are for your angel children.
They are for your angel mamas.





blessings, sgym

No comments:

Post a Comment