Sunday, December 2, 2012

033: Headband Sunday, The First!

Hello hello! How was your Headband Sunday? Epic? Sweet. I'm grateful for it as it was intensely windy here! Helped keep my crazy hair out of my face.

We had the annual Christmas party at my husband's job. Santa came riding in on a fire truck. One poor little red-headed fella found the siren too loud for him. Broke my heart! The wind was whipping up a storm and I stayed relatively sane since I had my hair mostly confined by the headband.

Are you celebrating too? 
Send a pic in of your Headband Sunday glory 
and I'll put in the next HS post!
E-mail it to casamosblog AT gmail DOT com !

purchased this one at ULTA.
(Jack Sparrow inspired? Maybe...)

If you need ideas, I've got a Pinterest board HERE for some inspiration.


It is bedtime for this lil' mama. Tomorrow is a day full of little man time and helping out at Gigi's house.

blessings, sgym

No comments:

Post a Comment