Wednesday, May 27, 2009

003: Wedding Possibilities and Summer Plans.

CAGE - 
You are not allowed to look at the bottom of this entry. 
It includes a picture of my dress. SORRY.
You have 367 days before you see my wedding dress! 

Everyone else, feel free to scroll to the bottom of this entry and check it out real quick!

Ok. Let me tell you a bit about my dress - it's Jane Austen inspired and Angela Muir designed! I can't believe how absolutely fabulous this dress is going to be. Angela has been an absolute dream to work with! Her website is: http://www.angelamuir.com/
 and you should visit it! So gorgeous! I would also recommend checking out her blog, it's given me quite a few ideas for a fun vintage inspired look to my wedding. Angela if you're reading this - YOU'RE AN ANGEL!

More wedding updates: I have a planner! My wonderful friend of the family, Lori Green, is going to put up with me for the next year and help my Momma and I with planning! I keep using exclamation points because I am so excited! She's only been in her official office (haha!) for three day and she has us three wedding venue appointments! I am ecstatic. We're going to check out: CJ's on the Square, the Carnton Plantation, and the Rippavilla Plantation. All are locations in Williamson County, but they have so many options for beautiful, outdoor spaces. Can you blame me?

I found a few other things from surfing the web today. I'm just gonna make quick notes about those so I won't forget: AndyCam Photo/Vid Special, Evin Photography Pic of color scheme, and Martha Stewart Weddings website. You can research those on your own if you're bored.


What could my summer update be? It looks like I'm going to be traveling this summer! In June, I get the opportunity to travel with Cage and his wonderful family to one of my favorite places in the world - no, not Venice (YET?) - to Tucson, Arizona! I absolutely love the desert. The difference between the lush, rolling Tennessee hills and the severe, sweltering Tucson mountains is so wide that I can't help but be enchanted by the alien landscape. My other traveling opportunity? A possible family reunion masterpiece of a trip - from Dothan, AL to Plano, TX. We're looking at the option of making it into a road trip and including the Gulf Coast - Mobile, AL or New Orleans, LA - on the way from Dothan to Plano. But, again... we'll see! 

As hard as it is being away from Cage... the idea of such adventures kinda (only kinda) makes up for the distance. I love and hate anticipation. And now.... My dress! I took the picture with my macbook camera, I wanted it to be a bit blurry - in case Cage accidentally gets a glimpse!





"An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done."

-- Jane Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment