Saturday, July 3, 2010

015: Happy 4th of July!

Can you believe it's July already? Is anyone else out there wondering why time seems to go by so much faster as an adult? I thought being in school had the year chopped up into 3 pieces and therefore the year flies by... boy, I was wrong.

I am currently in Plano, Texas - one of my favorite cities in the world. We're at my Uncle's house, which is without a doubt THE coolest house I've ever had the privilege of hanging out in. He designed it himself, being a brilliant architect and all. It's a modern home, but you can tell that the people within it aren't contemporary zombies. They actually live in the house, making it one of the warmest and welcoming homes in the country.

I'm sitting at the dining room table typing this, while my aunts and uncles, parents, and little sister watch a movie in the living room, and my brother and younger cousins play Monopoly Deal. I can't pretend to understand that game... and the movie is one of the ones I've not seen, so I would need to watch it from the beginning. I'm hoping to go to IKEA before I leave this area, and I'm leaving on Wednesday for San Antonio to see Cage's Graduation.

Originally, I was posting to update with some wedding pictures... So I'll give you two of my favorites.





Thanks to Krystal Waters of Krystal Clear Photography for letting me have digital copies of these. :) She worked with Andy Morris of AndyCam Productions on my wedding day and I ended up with some awesome pictures.

And, I found this on facebook... so I had to share. This is my handsome husband.


I love my airman!

blessings on you and yours,
sgym

No comments:

Post a Comment