Thursday, May 13, 2010

011: Finding It Difficult.

For those of you who don't know, Cage is in San Antonio for training. He'll be there through his graduation on July 9th. He left this past Tuesday and I have to admit, I've been a robot. I would say I've been a mess, that I've been crying all the time every day, and that I mope around the house all day. Except, that wouldn't be true. I've been hanging out with Cage's family, tonight I'm having dinner with a friend and I've got a Starbucks date set up with another friend. I call myself a robot, simply because I'm trying incredibly hard to keep a brave face in all of this. This is probably the only time I will admit (to anyone outside of Cage and family) that I'm legitimately feeling pain in my chest from missing Cage. Just keep us in your prayers. We need strength and patience... and for time to pass by really REALLY quickly!

And what's a post by me if it doesn't have pictures? HA. No kind of post at all!

This is one photo from my bridal portrait session with Andy Morris of andycam productions.


It's rather random, but I love it. :) And, here are a few from our Honeymoon in Disney World.















No comments:

Post a Comment