- Wedding cupcakes and groom's cake from The Sweetest Day
- 4 Bridesmaid dresses from David's Bridal in Lapis
- Groom's tux and 4 groomsmen tuxes from Street Tuxedo
- The venue, Bethel Franklin
- The invitations from Hobby Lobby (which will also serve as thank yous, etc)
- Photography/Videography from AndyCam Productions
- My custom design wedding gown from Angela Muir Bridal
- The caterer, Kelly Hestla
- His wedding ring, purchased
- My wedding ring, getting an estimate
There you are. And all that in pretty much eight days! I'm completely overwhelmed, but I find that everyone is supportive and even though everyone I've talked to in the past week has given me the shocked face and reminded me that "April 24th is really soon!" ... uh, yes, everyone. I KNOW. That's why I'm working so hard to make it happen NOW! So there you are. I have less than two weeks to get the invitations out, and I have about 40% of the names and addresses that I actually need. I might do some individual updates about different elements that I've planned out, just because it's more fun to elaborate and give the "lace" as Mr. Bennett would call it.
That's all I have for this moment. Later today Mom, Lori, and I are meeting the location coordinator to space plan and see the details of what the venue really offers us. I am over the moon.